How Many People Use Online Dating
According to latest statistics, approximately one third of married couples meet online. Online dating has grown into a billion dollar industry with oveer 40 million Americans presently using dating services. The following facts were found about individuals seeking love online.
1. People who met their spouses onlines tend to be inbetween the age of 30 and 49 with higher income brackets than those who met offline.
Two. Of those who did not meet online, an estimated 22% met through work, 19% through friends, 9% at a bar or club, and 4% through a church.
Three. People who met online had lower breakup rates than those who met offline.
Four. Couples that met online have higher marital satisfaction than those that met offline.
Five. 40% of US adults are single.
Online Dating Statistics
1. 40 million Americans have attempted online dating.
Two. There are 20 million eHarmony members.
Three. There are 15 million Match.com members.
Four. eHarmony has 400 questions on their survey.
Five. Average spent each year on dating site per customer is $239.
6. Average length of courtship for marriages met online is Legitimate.Five months.
7. Average length of courtship for marriages met offline is 42 months.
Improving Your Looks Online
A story covered by CNN, discussing tips on improving your online dating photo to build up more responses.
Best and Worst Places for Dating
– Fresh York has a 50% unmarried population.
– Washington D.C. has a 70% single population.
– Idaho has 60% of population that is married.
– Utah has 60% of their population married.
11 Facts About Online Dating Services
Based on latest statistics, the following facts have been discovered with online dating.
1. A woman’s desirability online may peak at 21.
Two. At 26, women have more online pursuers than boys.
Three. At 48, dudes have twice as many online pursuers than women.
Four. Dudes lie mostly about age, height, and income.
Five. Women lie mostly about their weight, physical, build, and age.
6. Most member profiles you find are inactive.
7. Online dating scams are on the rise and there is not much you can do about it.
8. The person you meet may not be the same person you are corresponding with.
9. Online dating can make you shallow.